Before you prepare your presentations, confirm your date, time and designated mode of presentation from the ‘delegate list’ which will be uploaded to the website on October 17th, 2018.
Delegates who have submitted their abstracts after September 30th will be allotted presentation slots on December 1st 2018. The list with time and designated mode of presentation for these delegates will be intimated at a later date.
E posters are poster presentations in the digital format and no print posters will be required for display. Click Here to Submit your E-Poster.
Time allotted for e-poster presentation: 5 minutes
How to Create and Submit Your e-Poster
Prepare the PowerPoint slide as per the template.
Your ppt or pptx file should not be more than 1MB.
e-Posters must be submitted as a ppt or pptx file only.
- Poster should be in landscape orientation.
- Slide should be in16:9 Aspect ratio
- Page size: 10in(width) x 5.625in(height). Aspect ratio: (16:9)
- Contents should not be over crowded.
- Video and animations cannot be included in the file
- Symbols, diagrams and other images included should be clear enough to view on large screen.
- Font: Font size should not less than 9pt, Font type: Calibri(Body) or Cambria or Arial (Bold) or Verdana
- Background should be light (Recommended: White) if dark text is being used.
- Please note that the uploaded version of your e-poster on the website is the final version of your e-poster presentation. No more changes are encouraged on the day of presentation
- Name your e-poster with the poster code and APPICON registration ID.
- You have to upload a ppt or pptx file of your poster at the conference site.
Your E-Poster must be uploaded by 20th November 2018.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Presenters are requested to have their completed presentation (PPTs) on a USB/flash drive.
Load your presentation at the venue at least 2 hours prior to the start of your session
Allocated time: Total 10 minutes (Presentation 8 minutes, 2 minutes questions from audience)