Registration is a must before submitting your abstract.
The last date for abstract submission is
September 15, 2018
Last date for Abstract submission has been extended to September 30th 2018!
Acceptance letter will be sent to the presenting author via email by October 15, 2018
Abstract Submission (Free Papers):
Participants are invited to submit abstracts based on their research/practice in accordance with the guidelines mentioned below. The submitted abstracts may be accepted for free papers (Oral Paper Presentation / Poster Presentation).
- It is mandatory for the presenting author to be a registered delegate.
- It will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee for acceptance or rejection and the decision of the committee is final. The presenting author will be informed about the status of the abstract via e-mail.
- Abstracts cannot be identical to any abstract that has previously been presented at any international/national meeting prior to the APPICON 2018 or published in a scientific journal. An update on prior research work is acceptable.
- Submission of an abstract indicates that:
- the author(s) agree to comply with the abstract submission and presentation rules
- the presentation is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid, and
- all authors have contributed to and approved the abstract and its entire contents
- All accepted abstracts will be published electronically (e.g. CD-ROM/Pen drive) and distributed to all delegates.
- Accepted abstracts are official communications of APPICON 2018. The presenting author shall agree to register, attend the conference and present the abstract as scheduled by the organizing committee. The presenting author MUST REGISTER and submit the abstract before Sept 15 for the conference before an abstract can officially be accepted for inclusion in the final scientific program and official Program Book.
- To download a copy of the abstract template, please click here.