Dr. Anil Kumar Pandey, MD.
Dr. Anil Kumar Pandey is Professor & Head; Department of Physiology and Registrar Academic at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3,NIT, Faridabad, Haryana.
- Regular member of American Physiological Society .
- Life member of Association of Physiologists and pharmacologists of India.
- Executive council member & joint Secretary of Indian Society of Hypertension.
- Member secretary Institutional ethics committee of ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad Haryana.
Awards & Achievements
- Authored 4 Books
- Published 27 research papers in various national and international index journal
- Presented more than 50 research papers in various national and international scientific forums
- Conducted 5 symposiums in basic and applied Physiology
- Delivered several guest lectures at various scientific forums
- Reviewer in many index journals
- Organizing Secretary: BPCON2015 ( Indian Society of Hypertension)
- Organizing Chairman PHYSIOCON2017 ( Physiological society of Haryana)
- Organizing Secretary: Summer school of Hypertension ( Indian Society of Hypertension)
Received National Awards
- Prof R.C Shukla Oration award for best paper in cardiovascular physiology by APPI at APPICON 2006.
- Professor B K Anand Award for best paper in Physiology by APPI at APPICON 2014, Puri.
- Prof S S Annamalaisamy Award for best original research paper by Indian society of hypertension at BPCON November, 2010, Madurai, Tamilnadu
- Prof Verma, Singh Award for best original research paper by Indian society of hypertension at BPCON September, 2011, Chidambaram, Tamilnadu
- Completed 2 ICMR Extramural Research Project
- Developed Modules to start Clinical Physiology for UG and PG students